Thursday, May 24, 2012

hair madness


 Last summer I was happy and "tanned", then september came and my mood went down.. so I decided to change something in my life.And I changed my hair!
quite a few times....


                                                                 with Red bangs.....


                                                                  ....and tattoe


                                                                       as Betty Page

                                                                         
                                                                        '40s  hairdo  ?


                                                                      chestnut


                                           my first blonde hair ever (and maybe my last)



 

           
                                                                    back to black


                                                                    back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment