Wednesday, May 30, 2012

sewing sewing sewing!!!

I've been quite busy sewing lately.
I've also uploaded two of my projects on burdastyle.com name is lalla74,please go check it.
I've used a retro Butterick pattern B5032  and lowered the neck line to "give more air"



for the first one I used a beautiful african fabric a friend gave me an year ago or so..

This is the pattern I used, but I guess it is no longer available on the Butterick website.
https://butterick.mccall.com/filebin/images/product_images/Full/B5032.jpg

I'm very pleased how it turned out.
So I decided to use the same pattern for another dress...
This time a spring,summer look....
I used a striped  shirting cotton (it is more clear on the detailed photoes), but I guess it was a bit too lightweight fo this project. Is is also creased (gosh I didn't iron it....rrrrr)



 For this second one, I have tried to be a bit more precise with the finishing..



whitout..

...and with ribbons.

...
there's a new one I'm working at..

Off I go! Today is very warm and sunny here in Milan!!  :)





 see You soon.
xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment